Move right into this beautiful 3-bedroom condo and become part of "in town" Andover.
Sale Pending in just 4 days – Multiple offers presented
Located conveniently in a quiet neighborhood near downtown Andover, this condo feels like single-family-home living, with more than 1,600 square feet of living space, a yard and a private back deck.
The condo is listed at $419,900, and there are no condo fees.
The neighborhood is also located near I-495, Route 114 and Route 125. It's ideal for staying local, too. You can stroll downtown to a variety of great restaurants, walk to The Park for outdoor town events or just to get some fresh air, or shop at the many local shops along Main Street.
Here are just some of the home's features:
- Spacious kitchen with quality wood cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- Hard wood floors.
- Large windows that let in lots of light.
- Both a breakfast bar and a dining area.
- French doors.
- Gas fireplace.
- Large bedrooms with lots of closet space.
- Master bath with tub and separate shower.
- Bonus space for playroom or office.
- No condo fee.
- Shared master insurance policy $900.00 per year per unit
Check out the video tour and imagine single-family-home living at a condo price in the heart of Andover.